Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Frehley's Comet - It's Over Now

I picked up Frehley's Comet 'Second Sighting' at a pawn shop years ago for about $2. Nothing really stood out to me about this album, other than a number of songs with vocals by Todd Howarth that I really enjoyed, including this one:

(It's interesting, but I wonder if this song is an endorsement of the Permanence view of marriage?)



Lyrics

It's Over Now Lyrics

You were life and love upon this island
And it was hard but you made it all worthwhile
So afraid that I'm gonna run away
Well if it was, I wouldn't be here today, ay
And you took me by the heart
And showed me where I was
Deep inside your love
You will never hear me say the words
Never feel the pain that hurts
Never hear me say Its over now
full lyrics

more lyrics

No comments: